UF impact Trip Member Modules
The following modules have been created to help you prepare for your upcoming trip with P4H. Please go through these modules carefully. If you have any questions as you go through any of these units, please contact your Trip Leaders.
Please fill out this form after completing EACH module.
Currently Modules 1-4 are available for you. Starting in January 2018 we will make Modules 5-7 available for you.
Module 1 - Welcome
Unit 1 - Your Trip
- Document: Partner Handbook
Unit 2 - P4H History, Vision, Mission, & Strategy
- Website: Who We Are
Unit 3 - Next Steps and Deadlines
Module 2: The Bible and Missions
Unit 1 - Social Justice
Unit 2 - Spiritual Preparation
- Blog 1: Some Kindling for Your Embers
Module 3 - Haiti
Unit 1 - Haitian History
Unit 2 - People and Society of Haiti
- Link 1: Fast Facts
- Link 2: Religion
- Video 1: Haiti and the Dominican Republic
- Pamphlet: Our View of Haiti
Unit 3 - Haitian Creole Language
Module 4 - Sustainable Development
Unit 1 - Redefining Aid
- Video 1: What is sustainable development?
- Video 2: Charity that Hurts
- Video 3: Aid to Enterprise
- Article 1: Linking Relief to Development
- Article 2: Toxic Charity
Unit 2 - Development in Haiti
Unit 3 - The Role of Short-term Missions Trips in Development
- Blog Post: A Case for Short-Term Missions
- Video 1: Why do short-term missions?
- Video 2: P4H Recap Video
Unit 4 - Intercultural Competency